Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shea it ain't so...

I heard on WEEI this morning a report about Shea Hillenbrand being designated for assignment by the Blue Jays last night. I checked the web and saw it to be true http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/9562243. This was interesting in that he didn't sit in the dugout after being reamed out in front of the team and because no one from the organization congratulated him on adopting a baby. I'm sure there is a LOT more to this story but I have a hard time feeling bad for someone who shot his way out of Boston upon being traded. It's been a while now, so I'm paraphrasing but I believe he went on Opie and Anthony when they were a local show and said to General Manager Theo Epstein something to the effect of "how you like me now faggot". I think Mr. Hillenbrand still has some serious growing up to do and makes me wonder, other then having the means, how ready he truly is to be a father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home